Mark Tewart is a recognized expert in sales, marketing, management, personal development, motivation, and business operations. He is a highly recognized automotive industry sales training expert. Mark has an extensive and very successful background spanning over three decades. Beginning in sales & finance, Mark became one of the youngest Executive Managers in the country at the young age of twenty seven. With his success, Mark then became an in-demand professional speaker, consultant and business turn-around expert. He founded and is President of several successful companies as well as being the author of the best selling book “How To Be A Sales Superstar – Break All the Rules and Succeed While Doing It.”
Mark is an in-demand media spokesperson and has been interviewed by TV, Radio, Newspaper, Magazines and other media outlets worldwide and is the host of the hit online show “On The Mark” on CBT. He writes weekly and monthly editorials for several print and online magazines and blogs. Mark is also an in-demand keynote speaker, consultant and personal coach to many businesses and business leaders. Mark personally performs over 100 speaking and training engagements each year. He is a professional member of the National Speakers Association and the The Author’s Guild.
- Spoken to over 2,000 audiences since 1993
- Professional Member of the National Speakers Association
- Professional Member of The Author’s Guild
- President and founder of several successful companies, including Tewart Enterprises, Inc.
- Developed seminar, speaking, training, consulting and product companies
- Currently performs over 100 training and speaking engagements per year
- Had a top-ranked TV show for several years and is a reocurring guest for a current TV show
- Published thousands of articles
- Published numerous training manuals
- Created and sold thousands of videos and audio products
- First provider of online training in the automotive industry
- Moved from entry level sales position to General Manager of a multimillion dollar company by the age of twenty-sevven
- Has been nominated as one of the top 100 sales experts to follow on Twitter for years
- One of top 2% most viewed LinkedIn profiles in the world.
- Highly sought after automotive expert
- Speaks at the most recognized automotive conferences in the world (such as the National Automobile Dealers Association Convention) many times
- Hired for consulting and training by some of the most successful automotive dealership groups in the country